Saturday, February 6, 2010

Greetings

Over the past year I have had a lot of time on my hands... a lot. I have studied philosophy, religion, history, science, and have explored many of the Universe's greatest questions; from "What is the meaning of life" to "What's in the back of the refrigerator". Only recently had I considered my cosmic investigation to be of any value to others concerned with life's great mysteries. Alas, I have established a place for the masses to bring forth their concerns, curiosities and the questions that penetrate their very being. As an unemployed landscape architect, a man of great lineage and high moral fiber (not to mention a snappy dresser), I feel that I am well qualified to guide you all on your great journey through the bowels of existence. Please let me know how I can assist you on your journey and as always, remember to tip your waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment